Professional Degreaser to clean grimy chains
- Extremely powerful cleaning solution for chains and oily parts
- Works within minutes
- Ideal for immersing products to scrub and make them shiny again
- Good for 500 gallons of water
- Fully BIOdegradable
- Comes in a reusable aluminum bottle
- Professional Grade
- Utilizes citrus extracts and plant based alcohol
- Super strong
- Petrochemical free
- Fully BIOdegradable
- Made in Britain
- Highly concentrated
- Alcohol based - don't get any bad ideas - not for drinking!
Agent Apple was created because people asked us for an alcohol based degreaser for its power.
It's Agent Orange's green minded cousin, so to speak.
Many degreasers on the market are petroleum based with only a little bit of orange in them.
GO wanted to make a citrus degreaser without the petrochemicals and dirty smell.
Why degrease your chain?
You collect layer upon layer of chain lube that builds up into a hot mess. Mud, road dirt, crap on the road, and pollution in the air will stick to your chain.
A clean chain with fresh oil will make your ride way more efficient and easier to get up to top speed.
How to use Agent Apple:
1. Remove the chain or other oily part to be degreased
2. Find a pot about the same size of the part.
For chains, use a flat wide container - like the bottom of the Eco Rider Deluxe set tub. Flatten the chain into a big spiral.
3. Pour Agent Apple over the item to be degreased.
4. Leave the item in Agent Apple for two hours. You can see it get to work within 10 minutes, breaking off grime.
5. Get a small old (or new if you don't care) toothbrush and lightly scrub off any remaining bits of grime.
6. Thoroughly rinse the chain or other item with water (or even clean with bike cleaner and water) then leave to dry before putting back on your bike.
How is Agent Apple green?
Other degreasers often boast about their orange content. However, they are often petroleum based, with a hint of orange.
'Greenwash' they like to call it - pretending something is green based on a small natural content.
Moreover, many other degreasers use aerosol cans with harmful propellants, and packaging that is difficult to recycle.
- Agent Apple's formula is plant based, and biodegradable
- Although not recycled, the bottle is easily recyclable. You can even return it to Green Oil in the UK for pounds of cash. For real.
- Agent Apple is totally biodegradable after its life on your bike
- The name is inspired by Agent Orange - the nick name for a very nasty chemical used to clear jungle, which has a hugely negative health affect on people and the environment even today. Agent Apple conversely is environmentally friendly, and clears grime and grease instead of forests! Its like Agent Orange's eco friendly big cousin.
- Confusingly, just as Agent Orange didn't contain oranges, Agent Apple doesn't contain apples. It contains oranges.
Go and take a trip to England where Green Oil UK Limited will pay you 20p in cash for your old Agent Apple degreaser bottle.
Selected UK retailers will refill your bottle for a 10p discount and maybe later here in the States as well.
FYI: This concept is widespread in most countries where deposit bottles are used for beer and other drinks.
Or, see Green Oil at the next trade show for your 20p or maybe a two quarters in cash, or bring 5 empty bottles for a free Green Oil gift!
You can of course though recycle your Agent Apple bottle. The whole thing is aluminium except a little bit of sponge in the cap which can be taken out easily with a knife. The label is polypropylene and will burn away cleanly when the bottle is melted for recycling we are told.
Sold Out - $ 2.50
A Threaded 16g CO2 cartridge for use with all Lezyne CO2 inflators
Sold Out - $ 5.99
Petroleum-based, fully dry lubricant Incereadibly clean - road dirt and debris will not cling to your bike Safe for carbon fiber, paint, and plastics Perfect for cables and small parts...
Sold Out - $ 9.99
The Ass Saver Original is a quick fender for those folks who just don't want to rock a fender permanently, but need one quickly when surprised by a rain. The...